Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sudden cooking


What is sudden cooking means? Let me briefly explain the meaning of it. 
This blog is mainly talking about food, cooking, recipes, ingredients and things which are related to food. I love to cook, doing weird experiments on food, and sharing what I've learn for the past 10 years. If anyone loves to eat( By the way, who doesn't love to eat?) , you should be at the right place.

Why is there a SUDDEN????
This word come from my SUDDEN physics teacher, Mr.XXX. As you can see below,
my
SUDDEN teacher.He is a cool guy, came to our school so SUDDEN and gave us SUDDEN test.
All of a
SUDDEN, i created this cooking blog."Everything happen so SUDDEN, nobody know how to deal with it".Thats where i found the inspiration of "SUDDEN COOKING".







Mr.XXX( My SUDDEN teacher)



Now, i can look foward writing more post on food.For those who wish to keep in touch with me,
leave a comment and link me up! ^^Thanks.
(Apologize me if there are typing error) 

woel




No comments:


Free Hit Counter
Hit Counter